“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Microscopic mold spores are present everywhere, both indoors and outdoors, naturally. That makes complete mold removal impossible. Our SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa team understands mold and understands how to properly and safely remediate your mold damage. If you suspect your property might be suffering from a mold problem or if you have discovered a potential mold infestation, don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa team a call. Our crew is the local mold damage cleanup and remediation specialist in the South Redlands, CA, area.
If you see signs of mold, don't hesitate and call us today – (909) 307-9700
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (909) 307-9700
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (909) 307-9700
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Redlands / Yucaipa is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.