Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of South Redlands / Yucaipa are experts in Emergency Disaster Restoration, emphasis on "emergency." And when a family or a business experiences a fire or a water damage event this is an actual emergency that needs a fast response. This is where our team comes in. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our trained staff are skilled technicians so you can be confident that, not only is our team available to quickly address your needs, when we show up we're actually able to make a difference.
This idea of skill and a quick response is so important to us we've built it into our motto, "Faster to any size disaster."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (909) 307-9700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Redlands / Yucaipa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.